Property Valuation Services, Projects & Consultants
Property valuation and consultancy work:
- Residential dwellings, apartments, townhouses/ duplexes, waterfronts etc.
- Commercial and industrial freehold and strata units.
- Retail shop freehold and strata units.
- Special use property valuations (shopping centres, childcare centres, hotels/accommodation, car yards etc).
- Rent review assessments.
- Building unit and strata valuations for insurance purposes.
- Compulsory acquisitions and easement valuations.
- Valuations for clients, companies, government organisations etc.
Strata Valuations for Strata Schemes, Unit Entitlements and Insurance:
We have experience with strata managers and owners corporations, on strata scheme valuations, either for unit entitlement or insurance purposes.
Tax depreciation valuations:
We have experience with registered tax agents/accountants for tax deprecation valuations on investments properties.
Project Valuations and Consultants:
We have experience acting for clients on development projects, with project valuations and consultancy work. From Ideas Generation/Project Brief, Design/Specifications Stage, Approvals & Tendering Stage, Construction Stage and Completion/Handover/Defects Stage. We are happy discuss and provide a quote/cost agreement on our services, to assistant on your development project requirements.
Member of the Australian Property Institute (API) INC.
Paul McKenzie has been a certified property valuer (New South Wales registered No 4096 and Queensland registered No 2078) for over 18 years. He has extensive experience in residential, commercial, industrial, retail, rural and special use properties. Over the 18 years experience, he has covered areas in Australia's eastern seaboard, from Phillip Island in Victoria to the south, up the Cairns/Palm cove to the north. Working in valuation procedures and systems, to undertake quality valuation work and reports for clients, in accordance to API standards and practices.
- AAPI Membership – CPV Certificate.
- API Risk Management Module.
- Bachelor of Commerce in Land Economy (Real Estate) - University of Western Sydney - Hawkesbury, Richmond Campus, 1996.
- Professional Certificate in Property Law - Sydney University/Australian Property Institute 2003.
- Graduate Diploma of Law - Macquarie University - 2011.
- Associate Member of the Australian Property Institute (API) INC.